Larkbeare Grange B&B rates
Suite from £175 to £195
Large double from £145
Classic double or twin £115
Single occupancy £95 to £125 (rate available Sunday to Thursday)
- 10% discount for four or five consecutive nights and 15% for six or more consecutive nights, when the booking is made direct with us
- Rates are per room per night and include English breakfast
- Sometimes, we ask for a minimum of two nights at a weekend
- We accept cash and most credit & debit cards
- Our hours of business are 4.00 in the afternoon until 10:30 in the morning
- The beds in the large and one classic double room are 5’6” wide 6’6” long; the bed in the suite and one classic room is 6’ wide 6’6” long – these two have the facility to divide into twin beds. More information is available on our Access Statement.
- There is no charge for one child up to 10 years when sharing parents’ room; a charge of £25 per night is made for those 11 years and over. A cot and high chair are available.
- We use 200 thread count Egyptian cotton linen and goose down duvets but do let us know if sheets and blankets are preferred.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room from 7:30am to 9:00am Monday to Friday and 8:00am to 9:30am at weekends. We use local and home produced foods where possible.
- There is a selection of good pubs and restaurants nearby – see the Places to Eat page.
- Cancellation policy: Reservations may be cancelled or amended without fee provided they are confirmed in writing five days prior to arrival. In the event of late cancellation or amendment, a charge is made of 65% of the total booking.
- Wedding weekends: Whilst the house is usually closed from 10:30am to 4:00pm, one of us will be here so you can come back and change. However, just let us know your plans.
- We are a no smoking house.